[Insight-developers] Flipped Analyze 7.5 files

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Mon Mar 25 12:13:27 EDT 2013

Hans, Matt,

Thanks for merging this into ITK master.  As I'm stuck on ITK 3 currently, I'd like too see it merged in there too.  IIRC the gerrit workflow does not apply in the ITK 3 case, or am I remembering wrong?  Attached is a patch for ITK3, but I can go via gerrit if that's the correct approach.

Thanks,

Sean