[Insight-developers] ITK/Modules/Remote with JUST headers & tests?

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Thu Jun 20 16:21:25 EDT 2013

I'm trying to make a new remote module for ITK, and running into a
headscratcher.

I have done the basics, as per instructions and existing examples.  But
what I'm adding, really is a new ITK filter. There's nothing to go in a
library, i.e. no ITK build time compilation in the module.

What happens, though, is that if there is no library built, the tests do
not get built either.  I only get a test built if I put a dummy c++ file
in the src directory and build a library with it.

Am I missing something here, or is ther a problem with a remote Module
that only adds headers?

Kent Williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu