[Insight-developers] type of modification time

M.Staring at lumc.nl M.Staring at lumc.nl
Mon Sep 24 11:14:52 EDT 2012

This is what I had in mind:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/7616/

Marius

From: Bradley Lowekamp [mailto:blowekamp at mail.nih.gov]
Sent: maandag 24 september 2012 15:51
To: Staring, M. (LKEB)
Cc: Lowekamp, Bradley (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C]; insight-developers at itk.org
Subject: Re: [Insight-developers] type of modification time

Marius,

I think adding the ModifiedTimeType type is a very good idea. However, I think I would prefer to put this type as a type def of the TimeStamp class.

Adding this type def would make a great first step towards updating this type. I have not looked into the detail of all the atomic operations to know if what you proposed is plausible. But I think you  could make a patch to gerrit with this first step either way.

I also found this interesting:

$ git grep "GetMTime" | wc -l
     292

300 seems like it may be do able to quickly check the usage of these methods too.

Brad