[Insight-developers] Lots of valgrind defects after checkins

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu May 31 08:54:45 EDT 2012

Bill,

It a good thing that we were at 0 earlier this week so we clearly know these are all new.

To summarize the failures appear to be related to the recent additions of DOM, PatchBasedDenoising, and modifications to the v4Optimizers.

I am CC'ing the people who I think had the topics related to these issues, in an effort to help establish communication about the work that needs to be done to resolve these issues, and coordinate efforts.

Brad

On May 31, 2012, at 8:47 AM, Bill Lorensen wrote:

> Folks,
>
> If your code was recently;y merged, please look here:
> http://open.cdash.org/viewDynamicAnalysis.php?buildid=2322875
>
> There are many new valgrind defects.
>
> Bill
>
> --