[Insight-developers] ITK/CMake q: Can I make a module depend on an ExternalProject target?

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Wed May 30 13:46:12 EDT 2012

So I've posted a gerrit topic on the work I've done to integrate
DCMTKImageIO: http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/5989/

The question I have is that DCMTK needs to be built before compiling
ITK/Modules/IO/DCMTK.  Is there some way to make the module depend on the
DCMTK external project, something like the way the inter-module
dependencies work?
Kent Williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu