[Insight-developers] DCMTK Questions

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Tue May 29 10:03:50 EDT 2012

Whatever we end up doing in ITK, there will be a ITK_USE_SYSTEM_DCMTK
option.

And yes, recent versions of DCMTK work with CLang. I logged the problems I
ran into in the DCMTK bug tracker.

The DCMTK people are close to a new minor version release, which will
incorporate all these changes; I believe it's coming in the next few
weeks. That might be a good revision to standardize on going forward.