[Insight-developers] DCMTK Questions

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun May 27 12:36:07 EDT 2012

Kent,

1) You could use the approach we did for VtkGlue and
LevelSetsv4Visualization. Make the moduale optional. If the user
enables it, then use the cmake Find mechanism to locate dcmtk. This
permits a superbuild in the furture, but also allows applications to
point to their own dcmtk. I don't think we should include DCMTK in the
ITK source distribution.

2) I would keep a DCMTKSeriesFileNames.It gives ultimate flexibility
for file selection.

Bill