[Insight-developers] Reminder: release candidate cycle for ITK 4.2 will start next week

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue May 22 11:52:31 EDT 2012

Hello,

Just to follow up, this means it crunch time to get things reviewed in gerrit! That means reviews are needed, and rapid refinement from the commiters is needed to meet the deadline.

Also if you are planning to get things in this week, and you topic is still a "WIP" you are likely behind.

I'll also suggest that if you have patches that are not merged by Friday, that you attend the TCON so that the remaining issues can be addressed.

Brad

On May 22, 2012, at 1:16 AM, Matt McCormick wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As a reminder, the release candidate cycle for ITK 4.2 will start next week.  The current sprint is scheduled to finish Monday, May 28th:
>
>   https://issues.itk.org/jira/browse/ITK/fixforversion/10218
>
> That is, feature and performance (ENH: and PERF:) patches for 4.2 must be in by Monday.  After Monday, the RC cycle will start where we polish the toolkit for final release.
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ

Bradley Lowekamp