[Insight-developers] Third Party Module Install questions.

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Fri Jul 27 14:18:56 EDT 2012

OK, so based on Brad King's suggestions I sort-of solved the DCMTK install
problem by using install(SCRIPT to run the DCMTK cmake_install.cmake.

That was easy.  But a couple of things I'm still worrying about:

1. Getting the DCMTK libraries into ITK_LIBRARIES for programs linking to
an installed ITK. I don't understand the mechanism for how that would
happen.
2. The ITK include files end up in ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/include/ITK-4.3
and the dcmtk headers are in ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/dcmtk -- how do I add
the DCMTK include directories into ITK_INCLUDE_DIRS?

I've been wading through the ITK build stuff for an hour or two, and could
use one of Mr. King's hints about now.
Kent Williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu