[Insight-developers] many new test failures, divide by 0 of m_NumberOfPixelsWithDifferences

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed Feb 29 13:56:13 EST 2012

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Sean McBride <sean at rogue-research.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 11:45:26 -0500, Bradley Lowekamp said:
>
>>Thanks for the post... I have been checking the dashboard all morning
>>and haven't seen this failure.
>
> They are easy to miss since they aren't in "expected", and they aren't "expected" since they have never been green.  But I keep an eye on them...

We could add it to expected if you would like -- it would be nice to
have a Clang build there.  But, the ExternalData fetches should be
fixed.  Do you know why that is happening?

>>It's obvious to me, because it's my fault.
>
> :)

I'm also to blame for merging it pre-maturely.  Unfortunately, I saw
Brad's message about "don't merge this, yet" a little too late.

Thanks,
Matt