[Insight-developers] Status of GPU modules?

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 21:38:32 EST 2012

Hi,
I would like to check on how actively the GPU module is being
developed in ITK4. Is anyone able to comment? I'm interested in
porting some of our CUDA work from a couple of years ago, which would
require addition of other development tools (CUDA compiler,
obviously), but I'd hope to be able to reuse a lot of the
architecture. I was wondering whether anything along these lines was
planned or underway. If not, who is the best person to discuss the
current design?

Thanks