[Insight-developers] Slicer4 and ITKv4 packaging

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Sat Feb 25 00:54:07 EST 2012

Excellent

Just to make sure there are no confusion, both changes are required. This
is particularly important for the Mac packaging.  Do you think you could
give a try ?

Note also that installing all components of ITKv4 is a workaround. I just
created an entry in Jira https://issues.itk.org/jira/browse/ITK-2893

Thanks
Jc

+1 919 869 8849