[Insight-developers] no gerrit robot builds

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Thu Feb 23 19:35:17 EST 2012

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 4:49 AM, Matt McCormick
<matt.mccormick at kitware.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 2:21 PM, M Stauffer -V- <mstauff at verizon.net> wrote:
>> I don't think the robot builds are working. All I'm getting for
>> http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/4366/
>> is
>> "No file changed as of Tuesday, February 21 2012 - 20:00 EST"
>>
>> Or are they behaving in some new way? Thanks.
>
> The solution is not immediately obvious.  I will not have time to take
> a further look into the problem until this weekend.

Just getting back from a business trip...did you check the submission
URLs in the Gerrit robot runners? I suspect they would need need to be
updated as the URL changed and they may not follow the redirect. I can
probably take a quick look in the morning.

Marcus