[Insight-developers] git branch question

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 16:16:24 EDT 2011

Hi,

I haven't had to do this before but I assume it's pretty easy.  I
currently have a gerrit topic (A) pending and I'm preparing another
topic (B) which depends on A.  My questions are:

1.  How do I properly pull branch A into B on my local machine to
get things working due to dependencies?
2.  Once I'm ready to push B to gerrit, what are the magic incantations
I need to ensure that the gerrit topics are coordinated properly?

I would very much appreciate if somebody could point me to a wiki page
or something.

Thanks,
Nick