[Insight-developers] Do we need a 3.20.1 tag?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Oct 25 09:22:40 EDT 2011

On 10/24/2011 09:42 PM, Matt McCormick wrote:
> I will talk with Luis and Brad K. tomorrow about cutting a release.
> It will be the first one since the Git transition, so after the
> mechanics are worked out, they will hopefully come fast and easy.

I merged Arnaud's fix for clang 3.0 this morning.  The release branch as
of 389c6208 contains it plus all the other fixes from the last few days:

  http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git;a=shortlog;h=389c6208

If this version is acceptable for tagging I can make it v3.20.1.  Once
the tag is in place then release tarballs and such can be created.
Actually you should test if the desired tarballs can be crated from
commit 389c6208 before we create the tag, just in case any tweaks are
needed to the branch (since this is the first time with Git).

-Brad