[Insight-developers] Do we need a 3.20.1 tag?

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Mon Oct 24 20:25:21 EDT 2011

Hi Bill,

It would be great to have a 3.20.1 tag, it will help regarding Slicer
debian/linux packaging initiative leaded by Dominique Belhachemi.

As a side note, all external projects within Slicer are referenced using a
specific SVN rev / Git SHA1. This applied also for ITKv3. See
https://github.com/Slicer/Slicer/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt#L199 and
https://github.com/Slicer/Slicer/blob/master/SuperBuild/External_ITKv3.cmake#L35
.

Thanks
Jc

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 8:16 PM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com>wrote:

> There have been several patches to itk 3.20.0. They are currently available
> in the release branch. Do we need a 3.20.1 tag so that projects like Slicer4
> can reference this tag? If they reference release, they might be surprised
> when we release tikv4.
>
> Bill

> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ

+1 919 869 8849