[Insight-developers] Multiple valgrind defects

Arnaud Gelas arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Fri Oct 21 08:03:51 EDT 2011

Bill,

Thanks for pointing this out!

A lot of them are in the new level set framework, which is actually
only one uninitialized member value in
LevelSetEquationtermContainerBase.
The type of this member variable could be either a integer type or
std::string.

I am not sure what would be the best initialization to handle both
cases?
Any recommendation?

Thanks,
Arnaud