[Insight-developers] redwall.kitware machines not reporting

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Oct 21 06:28:31 EDT 2011

Bill,

Thanks for pointing this out.

I just rebooted redwall.kitware.

The builds should appear tomorrow.

This one is one of my desktops. I need to fix some
of its dashboard scripts because currently it has
enabled the testing of very large files, and it does
four or five builds every Night, so,... it gets to run
out of disk space. I should adjust the scripts
to delete the Temporary directory after a build...

     Luis