[Insight-developers] 22 Open Jira Tickets Due Tomorrow

Patrick Reynolds patrick.reynolds at kitware.com
Thu Oct 13 14:24:24 EDT 2011

Hans,

I moved the data sharing issues assigned to me to the next sprint. My
apologies if that was the wrong thing to do. I'm still waiting on the
Appscan at NLM, but things are looking good. No high or medium
security threats were found. I'll update those issues when things are
ready with the Midas instance.

Thanks,
Patrick Reynolds
R & D Engineer