[Insight-developers] Possible change in gerrit behavior

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Mon Oct 10 14:27:57 EDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 10:22 AM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com> wrote:
> I often rebase before I gerrit-merge. I don't recall having this
> problem until recently.

It should still work - I was just trying to characterize the recipe to
reproduce the issue. I noticed that it appeared as though you had
rebased, and wanted to check if this was a commonality. There are some
changes we are working on that should remove this issue entirely, and
we are starting to test this out internally before rolling it out.

I am guessing this works most of the time, but you have seen at least
a couple of instances now where this fails. I am not sure why it would
fail, we have not rolled out any updates to Gerrit recently.

Marcus