[Insight-developers] Conflicting itkPointSetToPointSetMetric headers

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 11:09:48 EDT 2011

Sorry about that.

So the idea would be to ultimately remove the old PointSetToPointSetMetric
and derived classes.  There's only one derived class, the ICP metric, and
we reimplemented that in a more efficient manner.  However, we don't have
a PointSetToPointSetRegistrationMethod class, yet, to replace the current
one.

I don't know that I have a preference but do we want to delete the old classes or
should we simply rename the new classes?

Nick