[Insight-developers] Deprecated Module

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Mar 30 13:37:35 EDT 2011

Hello,

I was in the process of reviving itkSemaphore and placing it in the Deprecated module, when I realized I some how had it turned on all ready. I did not know that I had turned this module on. It's not clear to me know all the module get turned on, but there is the function to turn on all modules which I may have used.

I think that the Deprecated module should have to be explicitly enabled by our users. This ensures that they are aware that they are using old classes which may be removed one day.

Can we place make sure the the users know when they have enabled the deprecated code?

Thanks,
Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for