[Insight-developers] ITK Doxygen documentation style

Arnaud GELAS arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 30 10:15:02 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I have recently submitted a patch to gerrit to use a more modern and
fresher style for the doxygen documentation:

     http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1269

We have tried to a run doxygen with this patch on a subset of ITK (i.e.
Modules/Core).
Note that we have also removed the diagram generation on this
documentation (for timing purpose).

You can see the resulting documentation here:

     http://www.cs.unc.edu/~cquammen/ITK/html/

Here is the current documentation (generated last night):

     http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/index.html

We would like to know what people think about these two styles, if there
are any strong opinion on one style versus the other one.

We could discuss and decide during the next TConf which one will be used.

Best,
Arnaud