[Insight-developers] Kitware Robot missed merge

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Tue Mar 29 14:43:49 EDT 2011

I recently merged this change

http://review.source.kitware.com/1265

but the Kitware Robot has not marked it as merged in gerrit after
about a day. It may be relevant that I changed the name of the topic
branch between the first and second patches.

Is there a manual way to mark the change as merged? I could abandon
the patch, but that would be misleading for future ITK historians.

Thanks,
Cory

--
Cory Quammen
Computer Integrated Systems for Microscopy and Manipulation (CISMM)