[Insight-developers] Update to gerrit warnings patch

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 14:02:40 EDT 2011

Mark,

To expedite the resolution of warnings in gdcm, I took the liberty to push a
patch to your gerrit topic:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1173

As suggested by the reviewers, I

1) Submitted the patch with a proper topic, not master
2) I reapplied you changes to an updated master that uses the new modular
naming conventions.
3) I did not fix any other warnings, I just reapplied your changes..

There are still several warnings remaining in these files. I hope you can
resolve the easy ones before we merge these.

BTW, since my commit had the original Change-id, the submission appears as a
patch to your original. This is the recommended process to patch a topic.

Bill