[Insight-developers] GDCM empty cxx files

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Tue Mar 29 11:02:35 EDT 2011

Hi Luis,

I must be missing something. When I look at the ITK-ImageFilterBase
module on CDash

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=ITKModular&subproject=ITK-ImageFilterBase&date=2011-03-28

I see errors from GDCM on the Win32-icl11-modularITK build. ITK-GDCM
is obviously not a dependency of ITK-ImageFilterBase, so I shouldn't
these errors, right?

When I look at the ITK-Common module, however,

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=ITKModular&subproject=ITK-Common&date=2011-03-28

I don't see GDCM errors.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Cory

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 10:39 AM, Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 6:26 AM, Mark Roden <mmroden at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> One feature that would be very helpful, especially in isolating the
>> warnings from the ITK dashboard and could be done in parallel to these
>> code cleanup efforts, is to have warnings filterable by keywords.
>> That is, OK, I have x number of warnings, but look for just the ones
>> containing 'gdcm', 'vnl', 'spatial', etc, or remove warnings
>> containing known keywords.  That way, I can see just the warnings
>> relevant to me (gdcm), and you can see warnings that are relevant to
>> you (not gdcm).

> Wish granted         :-)
>

> Thanks to the modular Dashboard,
> You can monitor the build problems of GDCM exclusively.
>
> For example,
>
> This link below reports the builds of the itk-gdcm module:
> http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=ITKModular&subproject=itk-gdcm
>
> and with this link below you can see the builds
> of the ITK-ITK-GDCM Module:
> http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=ITKModular&subproject=ITK-IO-GDCM
>

>    Luis

> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ

Cory Quammen
Computer Integrated Systems for Microscopy and Manipulation (CISMM)
Department of Computer Science
http://www.cs.unc.edu/~cquammen