[Insight-developers] GDCM empty cxx files

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Mar 29 10:39:45 EDT 2011

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 6:26 AM, Mark Roden <mmroden at gmail.com> wrote:

> One feature that would be very helpful, especially in isolating the
> warnings from the ITK dashboard and could be done in parallel to these
> code cleanup efforts, is to have warnings filterable by keywords.
> That is, OK, I have x number of warnings, but look for just the ones
> containing 'gdcm', 'vnl', 'spatial', etc, or remove warnings
> containing known keywords.  That way, I can see just the warnings
> relevant to me (gdcm), and you can see warnings that are relevant to
> you (not gdcm).

Wish granted         :-)

Thanks to the modular Dashboard,
You can monitor the build problems of GDCM exclusively.

For example,

This link below reports the builds of the itk-gdcm module:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=ITKModular&subproject=itk-gdcm

and with this link below you can see the builds
of the ITK-ITK-GDCM Module:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=ITKModular&subproject=ITK-IO-GDCM