[Insight-developers] why can't a file in Modules/Filtering/DiffusionTensorImage/include find itkSpatialObject.h?

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Fri Mar 25 16:21:27 EDT 2011

Answer my own question: I have to add ITK-SpatialObjects to the itk_module
macro in Modules/Filtering/DiffusionTensorImage/itk-module.cmake

Bonus fun fact: If you misspell any of the module names in the DEPENDS
clause of itk_module, CMake throws a bogus warning about your
build-directory already being in use for ITK.