[Insight-developers] csv reader test input

Shreyas Seshamani shreyas.seshamani at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 00:10:56 EDT 2011

Hi

I had posted this question before but I'm still a little stuck on how to do
this exactly. I'm trying to update the Testing/Data submodule so that it can
include a csv file as input to my csv file reader test. I've tried running
the AddTestingData.sh script as follows:

shreyas at shreyas:~/Code/src/ITK$ .
Utilities/DevelopmentSetupScripts/AddTestingData.sh TEST_csvReader
Testing/Data/Input/csvFileReaderTestInput.csv

I get an error saying:

Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).

If the above is not the way to do it, could you let me know what the correct
way is?

Thanks,
Shreyas.