[Insight-developers] Linking error

thanga aarthy manoharan rthy4u at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 06:41:37 EDT 2011

 I am performing a convolution operation sir, i had created two output
images so that when i apply convolution with the low pass filter and high
pass filter i get two different outputs. i dint get any error in my
programming but i am getting a linking error. i am using insight tool
kit3.20 and Cmake 2.8.2,  V C++ 2008 and Windows xp.

LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'ITKVnl.lib'     ......... this
is my error ..... can u please help me out sir..... thank you
CMakeLists.txt

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.8)
PROJECT(dwt  )
FIND_PACKAGE ( ITK )
IF(ITK_FOUND)
                INCLUDE( ${USE_ITK_FILE} )
                INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES( ${ITK_INCLUDE_DIR} )
                LINK_LIBRARIES(
                                ITKAlgorithms
                                ITKBasicFilters
                                ITKCommon
                                ITKIO
                                ITKStatistics
                                ITKNumerics
                )
ENDIF( ITK_FOUND )
ADD_EXECUTABLE(dwt MYNeighborhoodIterators1.cxx )
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES (dwt ITKCommon ITKIO)

Thank You Sir