[Insight-developers] linking Error

thanga aarthy manoharan rthy4u at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 09:50:04 EDT 2011

sir,

   I am performing a convolution operation sir, i had created two output
images so that when i apply convolution with the low pass filter and high
pass filter i get two different outputs. i dint get any error in my
programming but i am getting a linking error. i am using insight tool
kit3.20 and Cmake 2.8.2,  V C++ 2008 and Windows xp.

LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'ITKVnl.lib'     ......... this
is my error ..... can u please help me out sir..... thank you