[Insight-developers] SimpleITK - now using next branch

Daniel Blezek Blezek.Daniel at mayo.edu
Thu Mar 17 17:09:55 EDT 2011

Gabe,

  OK, that makes more sense to me.  When are we going to start?  and who
will keep master and next in step?

  I guess I was thinking that next would be a ³meta-topic² branch.  Really,
I don¹t have any strong opinions at all, given my poor git track record...
Brad just tells me what to do and I do it...

Cheers,
-dan