[Insight-developers] ITK Modularization transition pushed

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Wed Mar 16 18:06:56 EDT 2011

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 11:26:32 -0500, Brad King said:

>On behalf of Xiaoxiao, Luis, and other contributors to the modularization
>effort I'm pleased to announce that the main transition commits converting
>monolithic ITK to modular ITK have been pushed to the main ITK.git
repository!

I know this is still a work in progress, but I've noticed that if
ITK_USE_SYSTEM_ZLIB is ON, at least for me, then building fails with:

/ITK/ITK/Utilities/MetaIO/src/MetaIO/localMetaConfiguration.h:36:24:
error: itk_zlib.h: No such file or directory

That's the main reason my dashboards are so red.

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com