[Insight-developers] Register with CDash and the Insight project

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed Mar 16 17:02:27 EDT 2011

On 3/16/2011 3:38 PM, Bill Lorensen wrote:
> Luis,
>
> My credentials look OK. I am receiving e-mails. Why do Bill's warnings
> include my name?
>
> Also, what has changed that requires user's to re-enter this information?

Nothing changed.  I just happened to login as admin and see the warning
list, and thought I would try and clean it up.  Still not sure why your
name is showing up... (Most likely a bug in CDash).  However, these
users do not have the right credentials at this point:

* David Doria
* tom.vercauteren
* malaterre
* Bradley Lowekamp