[Insight-developers] Register with CDash and the Insight project

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed Mar 16 15:38:29 EDT 2011

On 3/16/2011 2:10 PM, Bill Lorensen wrote:
> Here is what cdash tells me:
> Your repository credentials are used to match your repository id with
> cdash and send you alerts.
> To change your global credentials go to "My Profile".
> 	Global Credentials: 'bill.lorensen at gmail.com' 'Bill Lorensen' 'lorensen'

Bill, I see that as well.  However, it is still complaining about your
account.   Dave Cole had the same issue.  He fixed it by subscribing to
the project, but you are a project administrator...  Might be a CDash
bug, I will look into it.

Brad L, what do you see if you login and go here:

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/editUser.php

For Bradley 	Lowekamp, I only see your email.  If you add
"Bradley Lowekamp" as an additional credential, that should fix it.

-Bill