[Insight-developers] SimpleITK.h

Daniel Blezek Blezek.Daniel at mayo.edu
Wed Mar 16 10:12:55 EDT 2011

Jim,

  This is fairly important, we want people to be able to use int16_t (cause
it¹s a ³pseudo-standard²) for their image types.  The ITK version of
stdint.h doesn¹t quite do what we need, because the types only exist in the
itk namespace.

  How should this be handled?

Thanks,
-dan

--
Daniel Blezek, PhD
Medical Imaging Informatics Innovation Center

P 127 or (77) 8 8886
T 507 538 8886
E blezek.daniel at mayo.edu

Mayo Clinic
200 First St. S.W.
Harwick SL-44
Rochester, MN 55905
mayoclinic.org
"It is more complicated than you think." -- RFC 1925