[Insight-developers] ITKVideo as a module

Gabe Hart gabe.hart at kitware.com
Tue Mar 15 11:59:34 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I've recently started a push for the ITKVideo A2D2 project.  My first
goal is going to be converting the current skeleton code into an ITK
module.  I've run into a couple of questions along the way.

0) Is there documentation somewhere that will preempt my other questions?

1) What sort of structure should a module like this aim for?  Since this
is an A2D2, my thought is that it should live alongside the inner ITK
directory (or whatever it will be renamed to) rather than inside it.

2) How/Where should external dependencies be added?  It looks like the
CMake structure consists of finding all itk-module.cmake files that live
at SOURCE/*/*/*/ (3 levels deep).  My inclination would be to put things
like find_packate(OpenCV) here.  Is that right?

-Gabe

--
Gabe Hart
R&D Engineer