[Insight-developers] ITK Modular: Progress building ITK Wiki Examples

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Tue Mar 15 10:17:36 EDT 2011

Good -- and hard! -- work Bill!

1. There was a problem before modularization with how the GDMC libraries
and headers
got installed -- they were going to ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/include and
${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/lib.  I am of the opinion that they should be in
${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/*/InsightToolkit, the way they were in ITK3.

So my question is, did Modularization fix where GDCM gets installed, or
did you just adapted to the 'bad' install after the fact.

2. You probably already know this but there's a 'flags.make' file down in
the CMakeFiles directory that gets generated.  It isn't in a useful format
for @file inclusion, but it's annoying that it's SO close to what you'd
need.

We don't really have an installed ITK4/Modular still, right?