[Insight-developers] ITK_USE_FLOATINGPOINTEXCEPTIONS not working

M Stauffer (V) mstauff at verizon.net
Mon Mar 14 15:53:51 EDT 2011

Hi,

ITK_USE_FLOATINGPOINTEXCEPTIONS doesn't seem to be working, at not as
before modularization. Do I remember reading the the configure files
aren't being properly handled yet? If so, that's probably it.

If it's something else, then if it's not known already, I can try
digging into it.

What I'm using is actually

	#include "itkFloatingPointExceptions.h"
	itk::FloatingPointExceptions::GetEnabled()

which is returning false.

Here's the setting in my build dir from CMakeCache:

CMakeCache.txt:ITK_USE_FLOATINGPOINTEXCEPTIONS:BOOL=ON
CMakeCache.txt://ADVANCED property for variable:
ITK_USE_FLOATINGPOINTEXCEPTIONS
CMakeCache.txt:ITK_USE_FLOATINGPOINTEXCEPTIONS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
CMakeCache.txt://MODIFIED property for variable:
ITK_USE_FLOATINGPOINTEXCEPTIONS
CMakeCache.txt:ITK_USE_FLOATINGPOINTEXCEPTIONS-MODIFIED:INTERNAL=ON

Cheers,
Michael