[Insight-developers] missing gdcmDSED

Arnaud GELAS arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 14 10:49:58 EDT 2011

Hi Alex,

On 03/14/2011 10:16 AM, Alexandre GOUAILLARD wrote:
> hi nick, arnaud,
>
> is is what I did exactly so you can try to reproduce (or not).
>
> cd<ITK-SOURCE>
> find . | grep gdcmDSED
> =>  ./BUILD-DEBUG-64/lib/libgdcmDSED.2.0.17.dylib
> =>  ./BUILD-DEBUG-64/lib/libgdcmDSED.2.0.dylib
> =>  ./BUILD-DEBUG-64/lib/libgdcmDSED.dylib
lib/libgdcmDSED.a
> git pull
> cd BUILD-DEBUG-64
> make -j 2
> cd ../Examples/Installation
> mkdir BUILD
> cd BUILD
> ccmake ..
> <set up ITK-DIR>
> <configure>
> <generate>
> make -j 2

  make -j2
Scanning dependencies of target HelloWorld
[100%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/HelloWorld.dir/HelloWorld.o
Linking CXX executable HelloWorld
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgdcmDSED
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgdcmIOD
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgdcmjpeg8
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgdcmjpeg12
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgdcmjpeg16
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgdcmcharls
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgdcmuuid

> here you go, let me know if I can be of further help.

I have just tried Bill's fix and it does solve the problem!