[Insight-developers] proposal: remove the gdcm build options from ITK

Mark Roden mmroden at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 13:13:09 EST 2011

I assumed as much, but I wanted to be sure.  There could have been the
intent to push all gdcm tests into gdcm proper.  And as I said, there
are none of the standard gdcm tests in itk now, nor were they there
prior to the merge, so if that was the intent, I just need to know so
that I can put them there.

Mark