[Insight-developers] ITK Modularization transition pushed

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Mar 10 11:26:32 EST 2011

Hi Folks,

On behalf of Xiaoxiao, Luis, and other contributors to the modularization
effort I'm pleased to announce that the main transition commits converting
monolithic ITK to modular ITK have been pushed to the main ITK.git repository!

The transition consists of two commits.  First we remove old files:

 commit 51396f7b333847cfc2fd68e6fddf0fcd75a9a64a