[Insight-developers] Modularization Schedule

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Mar 8 08:56:57 EST 2011

Hello,

I could merge my patch. However, my patch is CMakeLists related, and that needs to be manually migrated to the new modular testing framework. So, I don't want to merge the patch because they may miss this change as they have already visited the file.

Brad

On Mar 8, 2011, at 2:13 AM, Gaëtan Lehmann wrote:

> Bill,
>
> I think that we can merge some fixes if they don't add or delete any file.
> The new or removed changes would force the modularization team to adjust their modularization procedure.
> Fixes restricted to existing files should be quite harmless for the modularization.
>
> Regards,
>
> Gaëtan
>

> Le 8 mars 11 à 04:29, Bill Lorensen a écrit :
>
>> I'm confused about the process. I was able to merge a gerrit patch
>> today. Can't Brad merge his patch?
>>
>> On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 9:59 PM, Bradley Lowekamp <blowekamp at mail.nih.gov> wrote:
>>> Luis,
>>>
>>> I would consider this patch:
>>> http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1153
>>>
>>> It fixes tests that are sporadically failing on the dashboard.
>>>
>>> Brad

>>> Powered by www.kitware.com

>>> http://kitware.com/products/protraining.html

>>> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ

>> Powered by www.kitware.com

>> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ

> --
> Gaëtan Lehmann
> INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)
> tel: +33 1 34 65 29 66    fax: 01 34 65 29 09
> http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr  http://www.itk.org
> http://www.mandriva.org  http://www.bepo.fr

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for