[Insight-developers] can't push to gerrit

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Mar 1 17:17:37 EST 2011

So ssh connectivity looks good.

I'm afraid I'm at the end of my helpfulness for the day... (because I lack
the knowledge... not because I've run out of helpfulness)

Hopefully somebody else picks it from here for you. Sorry this is so
frustrating.

Is there anything funky about the commit? What's the commit message like?

Send along the output of:

  git log -1

Maybe something in the commit message is unparseable by the helper
scripts....?