[Insight-developers] Problem pushing to gerrit

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Jun 24 13:23:15 EDT 2011

Hello Marcus,

This morning I was able to commit the topic. When I re-looked at the history I saw an errant merge. I just cherry-picked the gerrit commit, onto a new branch from master and then things were able to "gerrit-push" it ok.

I may have dopily committed a patch to my master before a pull, so something similar with out realizing.

Needless to say the error message was not helpful.

Brad

blowekamp at mail.nih.gov