[Insight-developers] INSTALL_PREFIX not used for ITKTargets ?

Alexandre GOUAILLARD agouaillard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 09:59:57 EDT 2011

hi brad,

I m trying to understand a funny error on windows, and going through
the main CMakeLists.txt, there is a part that I do not understand.

line 541:
install(EXPORT ITKTargets DESTINATION ${ITK_INSTALL_PACKAGE_DIR})

a lot of other variables seems to be using this extended path for
location of installed files:
"\${ITK_INSTALL_PREFIX}/${ITK_INSTALL_PACKAGE_DIR}/xxxxxx.xxx"

Is there any reason why the ITK_INSTALL_PREFIX is not used in this
case? Is it added automatically by the install command?

Additional bonus question: where in the new modular magic are the

thanks in advance.

alex
PS: the funny (most likely totally unrelated) windows error is here:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewConfigure.php?buildid=1234311