[Insight-developers] more IJ testing problems

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 19:31:01 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,
I'm having problems getting testing working with another IJ
submission. The first source code bundle I submitted was missing some
of my last commits and failed compile. I've updated the source code
and confirmed that I can compile the version I download. However
changing the source doesn't seem to have triggered a rebuild on the IJ
server. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Sorry about this - I seem to be messing up these submissions lately.

Thanks