[Insight-developers] SimpleITK : Dashboard errors: STL vector (long long)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jun 8 11:10:59 EDT 2011

Hi Brad,

After rebuilding SimpleITK from scratch,
it looks like some of the compilation errors
that we are getting in the Dashboard are real
and they are related to converting:

std::vector<long      unsigned int, std::allocator<long      unsigned int> >*’

std::vector<long long unsigned int, std::allocator<long long unsigned int> >*’

in

SWIGINTERN std::vector< unsigned long long,std::allocator< unsigned
long long > > *std_vector_Sl_uint64_t_Sg____getslice__(std::vector<
uint64_t > *self,std::vector< unsigned long long >::difference_type
i,std::vector< unsigned long long >::difference_type j){
      return swig::getslice(self, i, j);

This is in a 64bits Linux machine.

It would seem that we may be mixing "long" and "long long"
types when wrapping STL vectors for R.

Any hints on where did we introduced this problem ?