[Insight-developers] Hashtable errors and kwsys

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Fri Jul 29 14:21:09 EDT 2011

That option has failures on Mac also:   https://itk.icts.uiowa.edu/jira/browse/HISTITK-1374

I'm not sure how closely they are related.

Hans

From: Bradley Lowekamp <blowekamp at mail.nih.gov<mailto:blowekamp at mail.nih.gov>>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 14:14:28 -0400
To: Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com<mailto:bill.lorensen at gmail.com>>
Cc: ITK <insight-developers at itk.org<mailto:insight-developers at itk.org>>
Subject: Re: [Insight-developers] Hashtable errors and kwsys

Bill,

My compilation finally finished. It passed, but I now see the problem.

These matchines have the following turned on:

ITK_USE_64BITS_IDS:BOOL=ON

This makes use of a 64-bit integer type, for the itk::IdentifierType. These particular systems don't have the hash for this type. Should be easy enough to add though.

No need to revert. We should be able to move forward.

Brad