[Insight-developers] Valgrind need attention

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Thu Jul 28 17:59:43 EDT 2011

It wasn't tested before.  FEM had very low code coverage. We can always
turn the new tests off :).

Seriously, perhaps we should turn those new test off until the leaks are
found and fixed.

Hans

--
Hans J. Johnson, Ph.D.
hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine
W278 GH, 200 Hawkins Drive

Iowa City, Iowa 52242
Phone:  319-353-8587